9 – 5 EST / M-F
We understand the demands of a busy life. We know that you don’t want to compromise your good name or good credit and yet, spending time paying bills and organizing paperwork is not exactly at the top of your list of fun things to do.
That is where Organize My Life comes in. We can help you work on your financial goals and take care of your day-to-day financial needs. We offer a comprehensive list of services, whether you need some help getting back on track or you just need someone to ease the burden of managing your daily finances.
Bill Pay and Maintenance
- Do you pay your bills on time, every time?
- Do you travel and find yourself letting things slip through the cracks?
- Do you work long hours and can’t find the time to sort through the bills?
- Do you have to take care of your parents’ finances and are struggling to find the time?
- Are you getting older and find you are starting to have difficulties staying on top of your finances?
- Did you make a few mistakes in the past and now you don’t know how to get out from under them?
- Is your credit score low because of those mistakes?
- Are you paying more for everything now, including your home or car?
- Are you late on paying taxes?
- Do you have a system to organize your financial records?
- Are you ready to clean it up, but are afraid to face your current financial situation?
- Do you have estate documents? Would those named know where to find them?
- Do you have life insurance, homeowner’s insurance, flood insurance? Do you know what you are covered for and what you aren’t? Would you know where those documents are in an emergency?
- When was the last time you checked your credit report or analyzed your budget?
- Do you have a list of assets and accounts and how to access those for family if something happens to you?