At Organize My Life, we understand that not everyone loves paying bills and dealing with finances the way we do. You have a career, a family and/or a life and would rather do anything other than balance your checkbook or work on those expense reports. We get it. The problem is, after ignoring your finances for months, or years, you find that you are in a hole you can’t see your way out of.
That is where our Financial Clean-Up Service comes in. We will open the mail, make the phone calls and create a plan to get you back on track.
Trust us; the situation is not going to get better on its own. The best way to deal with it is head on. We understand that this can be intimidating and that is why we are with you every step of the way.
This service is not meant for someone with significant cash flow problems who would benefit more from filing bankruptcy or entering a credit counseling program. Our Financial Clean-Up Service is for the client who has a steady income and the financial means to work on these issues, but doesn’t have the time to do it himself or prefers to bring in a professional for guidance.
The following is a list of services provided with our Clean-Up Service:
- Pull credit reports and scores to get an idea of current credit standing
- Review reports for errors and omissions
- Analyze monthly spending/debts/income for full financial picture
- Organize financial records, including tax receipts
- Create a household budget
- Create financial punch list to clean up items one at a time
- Discuss and implement plan to improve financial standing/credit scores
- Work with accountants and attorneys to clean up tax issues
For more information, please contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions and address any concerns.